About Us

Founded in 1955 by business partners Hugh and Victor, Victors of Edinburgh, one of Scotland’s first delicatessens quickly established a reputation for quality teas and coffee.

Moving in 1969 to its current location at the Edinburgh Meadows saw the name change to Victor Hugo.

Now regarded as an Edinburgh institution, it has retained over the years the tradition of producing and serving fine teas and coffees which carry the original Victors of Edinburgh branding to this day.